Friday, November 30, 2012

A Month Of Thanks, Year 4

Since 2009, I have used the month of November to give thanks each day via Facebook status and/or Tweets.  This was the fourth installment and I am always reminded how much I love doing it.  No wonder God commands us to "always give thanks".  It is a daily reminder of our blessings, and of how we can bless others who are not as fortunate.  Here is 2012's wrap-up.

November 1 ~ Two working cars (we can loan one out when there is a need, like this week)
November 2 ~ My parents, who are coming to town tonight!
November 3 ~ GORGEOUS Portland Fall days!
November 4 ~ The joy of teaching preschoolers at Imago Dei.  
November 5 ~ My nursing advisor: she rocks!
November 6 ~ The right to vote; AND for my classmate, who let me stick him with a needle so I could pass my injection skills test.
November 7 ~ Bible Study Fellowship and the women I study the Word with
November 8 ~ No clinicals this week, which means no waking up at 4am!  Yeehaw!!
November 9 ~ The free PCC Shuttle so I don't have to drive to school.
November 10 ~ My wonderful, awesome, amazing, fantastic, BESTEST husband EVER!
November 11 ~ Our military, past, present, and future!
November 12 ~ Finishing the worst paper I've ever had to write (and for my fellow nursing students who helped along the way...)
November 13 ~ Music.
November 14 ~ Food.
November 15 ~ A raving clinical evaluation from my instructor.
November 16 ~ Our Home Community ~ Loving, supportive, wonderful friends!
November 17 ~ Sister dates!
November 18 ~ Forgiveness
November 19 ~ My kids' teachers; and teachers in general.
November 20 ~ Date-night-in with my husband!
November 21 ~ 6-day weekends!
November 22 ~ A full day with my family!
November 23 ~ Pajama day!
November 24 ~ Christmas music!
November 25 ~ All the family time I had this weekend.
November 26 ~ Feeling better after a few weeks with Crohns symptoms (hoping to avoid a full-blown flare up).
November 27 ~ Last 9-hour school day until January 8th!
November 28 ~ Got the schedule I want for next term!
November 29 ~ All my needs are provided for.
November 30 ~ Finished with my first clinical experience!

No comments: