Monday, June 18, 2012

What I'm Into Lately

1. Summer plan-making!  Lots of stuff I want to do, hoping we can check everything off.
    (The list within the list!)
  • Birthday Disneyland trip (Wednesday!)
  • Seattle Trip
  • Ape cave day trip
  • Camping at Mt. Hood
  • Oregon Coast/Dunes trip
  • CA trip

2. Abram's daughter's book series by Beverly Lewis.  Scandal in the Amish community?  Sure, why not?













3.  Farmer's Markets are back!  Hooray!















4. Dark chocolate.  In general, I've been trying to stay away from sweets.  But, I love dark-chocolate-covered almonds from Trader Joe's and treat myself to a handful a day.  YUM!













5. New camera!  I hated our old camera.  We are saving for an SLR, but our old camera was getting glitchy, so we decided to take a bit out of savings to buy a new point-and-shoot.  I love it!


















6. Re-watching the early seasons of "How I Met Your Mother" on Netflix.  I just love Ted!

















7. Our bright evenings.  With the summer solstice, we look forward to 9:30/10pm sunsets for a few months.  Love those evening hikes to watch the sun go down from up on Mt. Tabor.  Took these last week.



 

No comments: