1. School being DONE until January 10th. And, yes, I got A's in both classes (103% in one; 95% in the other).
2. Folk Angel; this is them playing the song used in this cool video, which I also love.
3. Planning a trip to the Bay Area for my husband's birthday.
4. Reese's Peanut Butter Trees (I won't tell you how many I've eaten this week.....)
5. Thinking its time to make appointments for the kids (and us) to get check ups.
6. Sleeping (Once school ended last week, I've been sleeping great! My body and mind truly need it!)
7. Gearing up for my annual tradition of going through all the seasons of "I Love Lucy", starting on New Year's Day. I usually get through them by mid-March. :)
8. Trying not to be bitter and angry about having to re-take Anatomy and Physiology (starting Jan. 10th).
But, yeah, I am. :/





No comments:
Post a Comment