Sunday, February 14, 2010

List of the Week

Reasons My Husband is THE BEST
1. He is extraordinarily kind
2. He is a do-it-yourself kind of guy
3. He is an AMAZING father
4. He helps with household chores
5. He is incredibly patient
6. He takes everything in stride
7. He often has to do my job in addition to his 40-hour work week because of the frequent Crohns flare ups and other health issues I suffer from (and he DOESN'T complain about it; at least not to me)
8. He's friendly
9. He loves God
10. He's adventurous
11. He is supportive of my goal to be a nurse; encourages me; finances the cause
12. He works extremely hard to provide for our family

This list could go on and on and on, because there are too many things that are wonderful about him, some of them too personal to share. I know I am not supposed to compare, but when I look at friends' husbands and him, there is NO comparison. He is the best. That is, he is the perfect fit to me...I cannot imagine being with anyone else. Well, I can, but the image isn't pretty. I am so thankful that God brought us together. That is one of the first reasons I decided to hand my life over to God in the first place. If He provided this absolutely amazing life partner for me, I knew I could trust Him with everything else. Thank you Peter for being such a wonderful husband and father. I know it is a good thing we have, even through all the sickness, bad times, and the "for poorer" times we've had to face together. You are AWESOME!

1 comment:

Anna said...

yes he is one of best.