Friday, April 10, 2009

BEST FRIDAY EVER!

"Good" Friday is a total understatement. Jesus suffered, endured, and willingly gave up His life as a sacrifice for us. This was His choice--not something He had to do, but something He wanted to do. To save us--as completely undeserving as we are. Its astounding to me that the Creator of all things would humble Himself and take the form of man, only to die a humiliating death on the cross. I mean all things were created by Him and for Him!!! Yet, He did this for US. It truly is amazing grace. And He saved a wretch like me. In my own experience, I had never been whole until I embraced my Savior. My heart, my mind, my spirit were always looking for something. And I was never happy because I was always looking in the wrong place. When I embraced Jesus and sought the cross, that very first night of October 7th 2000, I felt WHOLE. Complete. My search (and the heartache that came with it) was over. It was then that my life truly began.

Thank You, Jesus. I owe you so much more than my life, but its all I have to offer. Thank You.

Isa 53:5 "But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His wounds we are healed."


He Didn't Die In Vain:

(This is a band of musicianaries called "Take No Glory". Their music is awesome and available for free on their website.)

No comments: