Anyway....
2015. It's here. And, that means I reflect on all that I did and did not accomplish in 2014. I think, considering I conquered one semester of nursing school (as well as managed a home, kids and wife duty) and maintained my sanity that I had a pretty successful year. But, I broke it down a little, and you can peek at that HERE.
Overall, 2014 was a fairly spectacular year. Not to say there weren't some struggles, but when compared to some other years, it was downright triumphant. Praise be to God! "Focused" was a great word to describe the year. Keeping my eyes set on the prize, whatever situation was faced. Again, thanks to God and his nudges and leading.
Now, it's time to turn ahead and face whatever 2015 brings. With the kids busy schedules and nursing school and my husband settling nicely into his job, it's looking to be a year with a lot going on and we're planning some fun adventures to boot. With that, I've decided that my word for 2015 is going to be "progress". I pray I achieve it in my faith, at home, for my children, for my husband, with school and in life in general. Progress not only exemplifies my hopes for the year but also suggests that I am a work in progress. In fact, here on earth, while God is still using us as imperfect beings, we are all a work in progress. So, here's to progress in 2015!
My partial list of goals for 2015:
1. Continue seeking God with my whole heart.✔
2. Pass my 2nd and 3rd semesters of Nursing School 2.0 (with Bs or higher, please)✔
3. Date night (or day) with my husband at least twice a month✔
4. One date per month with each child (or more)✔
5. Hiking once a week✔
6.
7.
8.
9. Read (at least) 50 books for fun. (SO CLOSE -- 47)
10.
11.
12.
Happy New Year! Praying 2015 brings unexpected blessings and joy to my family and my friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment