First semester, done. While I had my up and downs with clinicals (ended up with an overall grade of "B"), I was fairly consistent on exams over the course of the semester. I'm pretty pleased with the results.
Foundations of Nursing: A
Nursing Practice: B
Nursing Theory: A
Pharmacology: A
I'm not going to lie. I didn't put a whole lot of effort into this semester. I did very little of the reading and studied maybe 2-3 hours for each exam (and there were several that I didn't study for at all). But, I went to all lectures and took decent notes and tapped in to the knowledge of all the amazing nurses I know and utilized that with each exam. Next semester I will have to execute more effort in order to pass since most of it will be new material to me, but I'm prepared for that. I'm actually looking forward to that. Next semester for this program is what second and third trimesters were for PCC. It's a stamina test. Who can survive? I pray I am one of the ones who does.
So, one down and three to go. But first, five weeks of mindless bliss! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment