It's been (unintentionally) quiet around here. Not because there isn't anything to tell (there is!) but that I haven't had time to sit and focus my thoughts. I was at church camp for a week, and had some quality prayer time, which has left a lot on my heart and on my mind (I did a LOT of journaling). I have maybe 5 or 6 blog posts in the works from my time there. So, my faithful (handful of) readers have something to look forward to in this second part of the summer, despite how quiet things have been for the first part.
Topics on my heart right now:
Prayer
School
Control
Trust and Faith (What that looks like in my life)
Detoxing (both physical and spiritual)
Fitness
No wonder I haven't been sleeping.....that's a lot! I'm starting to write a few now, with the hopes of posting at least one this coming week......
No comments:
Post a Comment