Friday, January 11, 2013

March of Dimes

In honor of my two sons who were born premature, I am walking for the March of Dimes this year.  First time ever!  I've been donating to them since shortly after Jeremiah was born (almost 11 years ago), but I've never walked in one.  So, when one of my nursing friends started a team, I decided this was the year to start!  This foundation has a very special meaning to me and I am proud to be supporting it.  Please consider joining me by either making a donation or joining our team, if you are in the Portland area.  You do not have to be a PCC nursing student (or a student at all) to walk with us.  No donation is too small!  I have placed a button in the side bar that will take you to my personal page so you can donate or join us on the walk.  This is all in the name of sweet little babies like this:

Ezra, 1 week old (31 weeks gestation)

THANK YOU!!!


No comments: