Saturday, May 19, 2012

What I'm Into Lately

1. Blind Pilot.  Local band who has found success.  Been listening to them since last summer.  The music is awesome, but the band really won me over when I heard they did a west coast tour a couple years ago, ON THEIR BIKES!  Fantastic!




2. Getting over the rejection from PCC.  Pressing on.  Praying about the next step.  Still unsure what I should do.  And I don't want to make any rash decisions while I am still emotional about the whole ordeal.  Thankful I have some time before the next round of applications are due.  Putting it on the back burner for now.




3.  Nerding out to this book (my Mother's Day gift).  It's much more fun to study the human body when you aren't being tested on it.  Surprised at how much I actually remember!
















4.  The amazing weather we've been having in Portland the past two weeks.  Sure beats the 100+ temps we were having at this time last year in Phoenix.  I heart Portland!




5. Instagram.  Mostly I love looking through other peoples' photographs rather than creating my own, but I am having fun with that too.














6. Draw Something.  Yep, it's an addiction.















7. It's jam making time again!  This week, we made strawberry freezer jam, enough to last a month.  Yum!



















8. Re-runs of Make It or Break It.  The show had a strong start, but the last two seasons (basically, after Emily left) weren't great.  Not a surprise that it wasn't picked up--although annoyed that we don't even get to see them go to the Olympics.

1 comment:

zanesmommy said...

I may need your help with the jam thing. I just tried apricot jam (first time making jam ever) and think it might have been a total fail.