Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I'm Into Lately

1. Hunger Games -- Just finished re-reading them and the movie opens next week.  Can't wait to see it!












This isn't the full trailer since they don't allow embedding for the full trailer, but it will do. You can view the full trailer HERE.




2. Getting back into shape.  I got too lazy during the cold winter.  Spring is upon us; time to get back on the bike and back to hiking 3-4 times a week.  And more regularity with Yoga workout.














3. This app.  It's great!  Keeping me sharp on my A&P knowledge.














4. Going through Jesus' parables with the kids.  I am writing a "lesson" each week, having the kids reflect on the parables and how they are relevant to our lives now.  We're on week 3 (started after Lent) and its going great!  (Not using any particular book or website.  Making it up as I go along, with the Bible as my only reference.)



5. The public library.  Since I have WAAAAY too much free time on my hands, I've been blowing through books like crazy, 2-3 a week.  We also check out DVDs and CDs.  Love the library!














6.  Blake Mills.  He's sort of awesome.  Actual song starts at 1:23.



7. Taking my daughter to her first concert on Saturday!  She's so excited!

No comments: