2. Reading. A lot. I haven't had this much free time since I was pregnant with Jeremiah and on bed rest for 3 months. And I am using it to read. Currently reading through the Little House on the Prairie series, which I haven't read since I was in 3rd grade.
3. Up All Night. I don't watch much TV, but this is one of the few shows that I enjoy. I only recently started watching it after a friend recommended it when she learned of my affection for Will Arnett.
4. Quinoa. Finally getting the hang of cooking with it and finding recipes that are healthy, full of flavor, and actually taste good to my kids!
5. Eisley. They remind me of an edgier-sounding Barlow Girl.
6. Enjoying the last of my sugar treats before Lent starts. Then, its a 40 day sugar fast for me!





No comments:
Post a Comment