Friday, March 4, 2011

All's Quiet on the (South) Western Front

I know I've been pretty silent here on this blog lately. Not many people read it and its more of a venting place than anything else, so I don't really feel a need to explain my "absence". There are plenty of things I could go on a rant about and LOTS of things I am pondering, but God has me in a very quiet place. He has me still--in His presence, knowing He is GOD. So, I am basking in the solace of His rest and remaining quiet. We shall see for how long.

Psalm 46:10 ~ "He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”

1 John 3: 19-20 ~ "This is how we know that we belong to the truth and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence: If our hearts condemn us, we know that God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything."

1 comment:

Brandy said...

I read the blog. I may not always comment, but I do read them. :)

Good scriptures that we both need to stay focused on.

xoxo