My Electronic "If I Had A Truck-Load of Extra Cash" Wish List
*Some women like clothes and shoes, some like handbags; I like expensive electronics*
1. Canon EOS Rebel 18 megapixel SLR Camera (approx $800 w/standard 18-55mm lens; more if I get a "better" lens)
2. iPad ($600+)
3. BluRay player (approx $200 for a "good" one)
4. iMac home computer (the one I want is $1700)
5. Dyson All-floor ball vacuum ($500ish)
6. iPhone (Verizon-approx $300, plus $40 more a month for data plan added to cell phone bill)
7. New car stereo with an MP3 adapter (the one I want is $160 plus installation)
8. Shark steam mop (approx $150)
Total = approx $4500 (plus finding that extra $40 a month for an unlimited cell phone data plan)
::SIGH:: A girl can dream....
3 comments:
$4500? Is that all? Pssshhhhhh! I have that right here in my back pocket!
LOL!
Try the Bissel Steam mop! Under $100 and works great! :)
Although there are a few things on your list I wouldn't say "no" to if someone gave them to me!
Post a Comment