Ok, so this was a real challenge for me. Friends is one of my top 3 shows of ALL time. I think Dexter just past it for the #2 spot (I Love Lucy is #1) but it is still AWESOME. It was difficult to narrow my favorite episodes down to ten, because I love so many of the episodes. (BTW, the titles are from the DVDs; I didn't make them up.)
Top Ten Friends Episodes
1. The One With the Embryos (Season 4--this is also the one with the trivia game/apartment switch; it is my absolute favorite. I can recite it word-for-word)
2. The One Where Ross Got High (Season 6--it's the Thanksgiving episode where Rachel makes dessert; "It tastes like feet!")
3. The One With the Ball (Season 5--this is also the one where Rachel gets the hairless cat)
4. The One With the Rumor (Season 8--its the one with Brad Pitt)
5. The One With the Dollhouse (Season 3)
6. The One With Chandler's Dad (Season 7--also the one where Ross gets a ticket for driving slow...LOL)
7. The One With all the Wedding Dresses (Season 4)
8. The One With the Holiday Armadillo (Season 7)
9. The Last One (Season 10)
10. The One With the Blackout (Season 1)
There's also the one where Phoebe learns to ride a bike, and the one where they go to Vegas (Joey's hand twin), and the one with Ross's "sound", the one with "unagi", the one with the leather pants, the one with the spray tan, the one where "Joey doesn't share food!", and the one where they go to Bermuda and Monica gets her hair braided. Oh, so so so so many. What a great show. What are a few of your favorite episodes (if your a fan)?
1 comment:
That Thanksgiving episode where Rachel makes dessert is one of my faves also. Ross's "sound" would have to be another one! But I love the one where Ross and Rachel hire Freddie Prinz Jr as their "manny"! lol! How about the one where Phoebe runs? :)
Post a Comment