Sometimes, I need a reminder
That the temporary things
We all get caught up in
Won't last that long
Sometimes, I need a reminder
That I am not better
Than anyone else
Who makes mistakes
Because we are all human
Sometimes, I need a reminder
That doing little things
Can have a big impact
On the universe around me
Sometimes, I need a reminder
That weakness can be strength
And that strength can be weak
Sometimes, I need a reminder
That I am not alone
And that I can ask for help
And that most of the time
Nothing will get done without it
Sometimes I need a reminder
That You are here
And will see me through
This life I cannot face alone
And, sometimes, I need a reminder
That life wasn't created to live for me
Or for what the world has to offer
But for what You have to offer the world.
SMF
4/6/10
1 comment:
Really nice Sara!
Post a Comment