Friday, March 19, 2010

List of the Week

Babies Born in the Past Month (or so)
1. Anthony
2. Victoria
3. Zoe
4. Eden
5. Blake
6. Kellen

3 more friends are due in the next few months...and now I have a bad case of "Baby Fever". :(

3 comments:

Hubby said...

Let's contact World Vision or Compassion International and 'adopt' a child through sponsorship! Love ya babe.

Jessica Rene said...

Funny story... last night I had a dream that you had a little girl and you named her "Lily Jessrene". I was irritated that you used my favorite girl name and confused why you combined my first and middle name for your daughters middle name. It was seriously bizarre, hahah. Crazy that you know so many people having babies right now!

SaraMarie said...

LOL Jess....you're having the weird preggo dreams already!

Honey--I thought you were suggesting contacting about adopting an actual baby to bring home!!! Because, while I do want to sponsor a child, I also want one to hold and call "mine". :(