On facebook, I put a "what I am thankful for" status every day this month leading up to Thanksgiving Day. Here's what they were (short version).
Thanksgiving List
1. To live in a country where I can practice my faith without fear of imprisonment, torture, or death.
2. For an Almighty God who loves me
3. For the most awesome husband ever!
4. For supportive family and friends
5. For the privilege of being a Mom
6. For my 3 beautiful children
7. That the weather is cooling off here in AZ
8. That God gave me a desire to love and help people
9. For my home
10. For teachers
11. For hot water for showers
12. For my quiet time with God every day
13. For Peter's job
14. For better sleep
15. That the wait for New Moon is over
16. For the ease of returning to school
17. For the opportunity for education
18. For Central Christian Church
19. For Sunday afternoons with my family
20. For provision
21. For the abundance and diversity of food
22. That I haven't had any Crohn's issues in several months
24. For medical insurance
25. For Facebook and blogging
26. For our Lord and Savior Christ Jesus
No comments:
Post a Comment