2. Freaking out over my entrance essay test for the nursing program. It's TOMORROW. I don't normally get test anxiety, but I have it big time right now. Mostly because I feel like it will be an effort in futility because of my odds.
3. Paprika. I find myself putting it in recipes you might not expect it to be in. Lovin' it.
4. Sunsets. OK, so I've always been into sunsets. But, lately, I've been timing my hike up Mt. Tabor to coincide with that of the sunset. We've got some rockin' ones here in P-town. (Though NOTHING compares to an ocean sunset. NOTHING.)
Took this photo a few weeks ago....
5. Fun. Who isn't, right? Actually, I'm referring to a band. You may not have heard of them, but you have definitely heard them. They have a very popular song called "We Are Young" (google it). But, seriously, all their music is amazing. And, that voice. Oh, that voice! Here is my favorite song by them (Why Am I the One?).
Ok, just one more. :)
6. Spring cleaning. My house is organized again and I have now reinstated a weekly cleaning plan. It has been disorganized (well as disorganized as I let it get) since the move from Phoenix. Sooooo good to have a place for everything and everything in its place. :)
7. Watching old seasons of Grey's Anatomy. This show is awesome. Especially the first 3 seasons. I owe a lot of my musical discoveries to this show (Gomez, Mumford & Sons, Ingrid Michaelson, Feist, Rilo Kiley, and others). I miss Izzie. And George. And Addison (nope, not a fan of Private Practice). I don't miss Burke.
8. Rummikub. Our whole family has been playing regularly, pretty much every night. So much fun!






No comments:
Post a Comment