Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Confession

Short and sweet.

I have not been putting God first. I have not been allocating my time to include more than meal and bedtime prayers with the kids (and a few short prayers to lift up for friends in need, or for countries like Chile and Haiti). I have been reading the Bible only out of obligation to our Route 66 challenge. I am letting this anatomy class completely take over. I am feeling like if I give anything less to it, I will not pass this class. I study 3-5 hours A DAY and am barely pushing through. Doubt is weighing in; discouragement as well. Somehow, I know that if my relationship with God were on track, I would not be having these festering feelings. Need to re-prioritize.

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."

No comments: