Sunday, January 17, 2010

Confession

Wow. Almost 2 months since I last wrote any confessions down here? I guess things got hectic with school, the holidays, and just life in general. I still keep a journal of confessions and that is up to date. I guess this week, one specific sin has been on my heart. I had to "hash it out" with the Lord this week because He was continually reminding me that I had something to confess. And I repeatedly ignored Him. I don't know why I was holding onto it; why I couldn't just confess it to Him and let it go and renew my heart. He is so faithful, so patient.

And I am not. I am unfaithful. I have not kept up my end of the deal. He has presented me with so much and provided me with such incredible opportunities and I have not followed through. Oh, I seek forgiveness. I am so undeserving of the many chances He gives me. I pray I can begin to recognize the opportunities He sets before me and that I can act on them, with the power of the Spirit He has put inside of me. Thank You Lord!

Romans 3:3-4 "What if some did not have faith? Will their lack of faith nullify God's faithfulness? Not at all! Let God be true, and every man a liar."

No comments: