Well, hello! I guess there is really no need to rehash the last year, as I really didn't come close to any of my goals. Well, we did take an anniversary trip (to Idaho, not Italy) and I did get my lady parts checked (a-ok), but everything else was pretty far off. I'm not going to dwell on that, as some other exciting things DID happen this past year. Like, transferring to the NICU. And, my son moving halfway across the country (dealing with that hasn't been easy). So, even though restore (my word for 2021) wasn't exactly the best term to describe the year, there was a whole lot of RELEASE, as I let things go that were out of my control. There will definitely be even more of that in 2022.
My word for this year is: CONTRIBUTE
I need to contribute more time, more effort, more care, more patience, more money, just contribute more of myself if I am going to meet my goals. I'm excited for it, but also anxious. But, it wouldn't be me if there wasn't a little anxiety involved.
So, here's my goals for 2022!
- 30 minutes of exercise daily (I did okay with this last year, 3-4 times a week by the end)
- Read one book a week (52 -- I read 47 last year, 13 short of my goal)
- Get a colonoscopy (I need to pick a GI doctor...)
- Save $X per paycheck (Hubs and I have decided on an amount; keeping it private)
- Make one new meal per week
- Write more (a daily journal was too much; weekly is the goal now)
- Go to a dentist (it's been 2 years; if only I can find one in my area that takes my insurance...)
- Sleep train (I need better sleeping habits. Difficult on night shift, but it will be a priority)
No comments:
Post a Comment