Saturday, May 14, 2011

School's Out For Summer

That's right! And I couldn't be more thrilled!

I loved my classes this semester. I took Microbiology and Nutrition. A lot of the material was review from A&P, but it was good to get a thorough look at certain processes as they pertained to these other subjects.  This semester was very beneficial and only increased my awareness of food and the processes it goes through. And Micro has only justified my OCD tendencies. :)

The last 7 weeks of school were rough since I had to take the role of single Mom while my favorite husband relocated to Portland to start his new job. It wasn't easy, and my grades definitely reflected that. But, I pushed through it and am quite satisfied with the end result:






















I am excited to start the next phase of my education. Once in Portland, I can start applying to nursing programs!!! Looking forward to a break from school while I wait to be accepted into one. Hoping it will be by Fall 2012. Yippeeeeee!

1 comment:

Daddykins said...

I like how I'm your favorite husband. Great job sweetie! I can't wait to see you and our offspring so soon!