Monday, August 23, 2010

Prayer Requests

Life is about to get really busy around here. I start school in less than 3 hours and our whole routine is about to change. Plus, the kids are now signed up for extracurricular activities (Basketball for the boy, Piano for the girl) and our weeks are going to be very full. I like to stay one step ahead of the game, so I need my fellow prayer warriors to be praying for us!

*Please pray for my health. Pray against flare-ups of Crohns/Colitis and against anything else that might keep me out of commission for any length of time.

*Pray that our family would not lose focus on God and would remain faithful to Him and our time with Him, despite the busyness of life.

*Pray for my kids. They bicker A LOT. They say and do mean things to each other. Pray that love would penetrate them so completely that there is no more room for mean words or actions against each other. And pray that Peter and I would have patience with them and discipline them out of love.

*Pray for our marriage. That the busyness would not affect our relationship in a negative way, but only bring us closer, somehow.

*Pray that I can be focused and diligent with school work, but not let it consume me (I am an over-achiever, and I have a hard time dealing with getting less than an A).

THANK YOU!


No comments: