LOVED IT! In a era where most movies are either remakes or adaptations or fluff (movies that are made for the sake of making movies and have no originality), it is SO refreshing to see a movie with an original screenplay, well executed by it's actors, and with absolutely STUNNING special effects. I don't want to say much more in this "review" because I don't want to spoil it. It is thought-provoking, unpredictable, fast paced, and keeps the watcher engaged. Christopher Nolan and his crew did an AMAZING job on this film. I have been a fan of his for some time. The Prestige. Batman Begins. And, of course, The Dark Knight. And then there was Memento, one of his first movies, which is probably my 2nd favorite movie of all time. Another psychological thriller. If you haven't seen it, you MUST. Like Inception, the end has you questioning the entire movie, leaving your mind unsure. I've seen Memento maybe 20 times, and I STILL find new clues. I am sure that is how it will be with Inception. I cannot wait to see it again.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Inception
LOVED IT! In a era where most movies are either remakes or adaptations or fluff (movies that are made for the sake of making movies and have no originality), it is SO refreshing to see a movie with an original screenplay, well executed by it's actors, and with absolutely STUNNING special effects. I don't want to say much more in this "review" because I don't want to spoil it. It is thought-provoking, unpredictable, fast paced, and keeps the watcher engaged. Christopher Nolan and his crew did an AMAZING job on this film. I have been a fan of his for some time. The Prestige. Batman Begins. And, of course, The Dark Knight. And then there was Memento, one of his first movies, which is probably my 2nd favorite movie of all time. Another psychological thriller. If you haven't seen it, you MUST. Like Inception, the end has you questioning the entire movie, leaving your mind unsure. I've seen Memento maybe 20 times, and I STILL find new clues. I am sure that is how it will be with Inception. I cannot wait to see it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am dying to see this movie! Everyone that has seen it told us how awesome it is. Hopefully while we are visiting family next week we can talk them into keeping Logan for a couple hours while we go. Thanks for mentioning Memento also. I will add that to my Netflix list!
Post a Comment