Thursday, July 22, 2010

Chemistry

I never thought I would get through the past 8 weeks. I had been dreading this class ever since I first heard that it was a pre-requisite for the nursing program. I am not a fan of math or chemicals. I may have been crazy to take it in the summer, but I had to do it. Now that I am done, I can start applying to nursing programs. Its such a relief to be done....especially since I have been so sick with a Crohns flare-up the past few weeks. I didn't even know if I would be able to finish, but I did and....

I got an A!

I am pleased. Especially since I didn't study much the last 3+ weeks of class because I was so sick. And I missed a lot of lectures during those last weeks. Its been awhile since I "breezed through" a class. I didn't even put in half the effort I put into A&P and I barely got an A in that. So, its nice that I finished strong in Chem (I got a 98% in lecture and a 92% in lab). Now I am ready to rest up (and hopefully HEAL) before Bio 202 starts on August 23rd.

No comments: