I have been on pins and needles waiting for my final grade in Bio 201 to be posted. It was supposed to be posted Monday, and here it is, Thursday, and as of this morning, there was still no grade. The whole process has been quite frustrating. I've emailed my prof. twice since Monday with no response. I called a couple different departments at the school. Nada. The stress of waiting has gotten to the point where my Crohns disease is beginning to act up. This morning, I just decided to give up. I had exhausted every possibility of trying to find out my grade. I knew I just needed to be patient....God is always trying to teach me to be patient. So, I literally threw my hands in the air, and stopped checking (like every 10-15 minutes) the site where grades are posted and stopped checking my school email. I went about my day, cleaning (my usual de-stressor) and hanging out with Alayna.
About 15 minutes ago, I decided to check everything, as it had been a few hours and I thought I would check once, and then not check again till tonight. And there it was, a message from my Professor! He told me my score from the final exam and my overall grade.
I got an A!!!!!!
WOO-HOO!!! This was the hardest class I've ever taken. The ones to come will be equally, if not more, difficult. This road is just beginning, but I am thankful that the first turn is over. Now that I know, I can enjoy the rest of my little vacation. Chemistry starts on June 1st.
1 comment:
Sara,
We are so proud.
But this is no surprise to me.
You have always been so hard on yourself on your own expectations.
Congratulations!
Love you
Post a Comment