I am a list maker. I love lists! I love checking things off of a list. I love that my church has been giving us lists every week of thing we can do to serve in the Kingdom here on earth. Making lists is as much fun to me as painting is to an artist. Really. It relieves stress for me. And, really, they are so helpful to being productive with your day.
Recently, I came across a blog whilst blogsurfing, and it is composed entirely of lists! This woman is a genius! I'd hate to steal the idea from her, but it is so intriguing and truly makes me giddy inside. So, I am going to have a 'list of the week', here on this blog that no one but my husband reads. This blog is more for me than anyone else, so I want to incorporate things that align with my personality and interests. Thus, the list!
My first official list topic will be a list of:
Things I Need To Be More Aware Of
1. My H.O.A. bill is not automatically deducted through bill pay.
2. Red Vines do NOT count as a serving of fruit.
3. People do still use email, and I need to check mine more often.
4. The body requires more than 5 hours of sleep to function properly.
5. There is dust under the books on the bookcase.
6. My debit card isn't a credit card, despite the Visa logo.
7. The dishwasher doesn't start automatically once it is full
Ahhhhh....my day is brighter already!
4 comments:
oh wow, me too! I was just making some lists when I decided to take a break and blog surf :)
Love the blog-list idea. Number 5 was news to me...haha.
Oh, and what am I? Chopped liver?? I read your blog, too!!
:) Thanks for reading--I didn't mean to offend. I just meant that I have several "followers" of the family blog, but none on here. I know a few people read it besides Peter--my Mom and sisters and maybe a couple other friends. But, it doesn't get even half the "hits" that the other blog gets.
Love the list idea. I used to be very organized. Hope to be again someday...
You are such a kick.
Love you
You, my dear, CRACK ME UP!!! I looked at this & thought "if this list idea isn't Sara, than I don't know what is!" ;o) Hahaha...but really, I understand the list obsession, as you know that I have a slight one myself. Genius...love this idea!
Post a Comment